COTS Rugged NVMe 2U Server/Storage (2 servers in one)
Part number: TBD
2U COTS NVMe High-Performance Flash Server with 360TB total
2 Servers in the space of 2U saving power and space.
Rugged 2U HA Server/Storage ALL-IN-ONE
CHEETAH is again releasing a game changer!
2U Server 24 NVMe drives in front!
- 2U platform with 2x independent UP AMD EPYC nodes with 24xPCIe X4 2.5”-15mm NVMe U.2 bays
- Option to use two PCIe X2 2280 NVMe M.2 SSDs per U.2 bay via a carrier
- Support the same Cavium add-in-cards used in Gen.6.1 platform: LiquidIO, Nitrox and Arrowhead OCP 25G IOM.
- Reduce the power consumption per node by 200W to allow more nodes per rack with 8KW power budget
- Custom 2U enclosure with an 1U node stacked on top of a second MB mounted on bottom chassis for total 2x nodes per 2U
- 2x Tyan S8026 UP EPYC server boards, each supporting
2x PCIe X2 M.2 modules
2x PCIe X16 slots plus 1x PCIe X16 OCP 2.0 mezzanine slot
- Left slot for the extended LiquidIO card
- Right slot for the Nitrox card
- OCP 2.0 mezzanine slot for the Arrowhead dual‐25G NIC IOM
- Up to 18x SATA ports, 16x from 2x OcuLink X8 flex‐ports plus 2x SATA DOM ports
- UP to 64x PCIe Gen3 lanes from 8x OcuLink connectors (16x shared with SATA ports)
- 16x DIMM slots for up to 1024GB of DDR4 2400 RAM (16x 64GB RDIMM/LRDIMM)
- 24x 2.5”-15mm tool-less NVMe SSD bays shared between two nodes (12x 2bay U.2 backplane each with PCIe X4 bus)
- Each PCIe X4 U.2 slot can be bifurcated to two PCIe X2 buses for use with a U.2 carrier that supports two 2280 M.2
SSDs to leverage smaller capacity and lower-cost M.2 SSDs
3. All disk bays are independent (not shared by the two Nodes) and point-to-point connected each Host via OcuLink X8
- Dual-output 800 or 1000W (@110V AC) redundant PSU, depending on the actual system power budget required
- 2x sets of on/off switch and LEDs on two front ears
- 4x removable/field-serviceable 11500RPM 80x38mm high‐speed cooling fans
- Support up to 1x 180W TDP 7551P 32-Core AMD EPYC processor per Node at 35°C ambient
- Ball-bearing slide rails to allow easier service
- Top node is NOT hot-swappable (cables attached), but top Node can be removed for integration for the bottom Node