4U RUGGED NVMe All-in-One RAID Storage Server
4U RUGGED NVMe RAID (All-In-One) Military Rugged Storage/Server Appliance
CRS-HSR-4UR = rugged version
CRS-HSR-4UC = rugged ground version
NVMe High Speed RAID HSR Storage/Server in RUGGED and RUGGED GROUND versions. Up to 480TB PCIe NVMe flash storage PLUS Up to 6 x 2.5″ SATA HDDs or SSDs (front removable)
Introducing World Class 4U NVMe HSR Storage/Server Appliance
The CRS-HSR-4UR rugged version is deployed in broadcast trucks, ground stations and Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) applications
Deployed on a military surveillance aircraft.
- 4U rugged versions (Rugged tested to full MIL-SPEC)
- 4 front removable canisters for easy swap.
- Supports 6 front removable HDD or SSD 2.5” drive carriers.
- 3 front hot swap power supplies •Interchangeable powers supplies between ground AC or Aircraft DC power supplies.
- Supplies high-density PCIe NVMe flash, up to 480TB RAW * as larger drives are released we will support higher capacities.
- Supports up to 8 million IOPS
- Provides up to 40 GB/second throughput Supports four 100Gb/s EDR InfinIBand, 100Gb/s
- Ethernet interfaces •Supports iSCSI, FC and SRP protocols
- IPMI system management •Supports WD ION Accelerator software
- Dual Haswell motherboard with: Two E5-2680v3 12-core, 2.5GHz Embedded CPUs 1TB DDR4-2133 memory (512GB per CPU), 2 dual port Mellanox InfiniBand cards.
- KEYS: Removable canister, Weight of 90lbs with 480TB, 1 canister 120TB 5.9lbs, Depth of 24” and of course Speed (40GBs)
- MIL-STD: MIL-HDBK-5400, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-130, MIL -A-8625F, MIL- STD-7179, MIL-STD-889B
Specifications and Related Documents
- Dimensions 7″H x 17″W (19″ rackmount) x 24″D
- Form Factor 4U rack mount
- Usable Capacity* Up to 256TB PCle NVMe flash Ancillary Drives Up to 6 x 2.5″ SATA HDDs or SSDs (front removable drives)
- Chassis Ruggedized Aluminum (Mil-spec) Steel (Commercial)
- Power 3 Front hot swap Power Supply N+ 1 hot-swap power system. Interchangeable powers supplies between ground AC or Aircraft DC power supplies.
- Environmental Temperature Operating: 10°C to 35°C Storage (non-operating): -20°C to 60°C System Monitoring IPMI system monitoring capabilities
- Environmental Humidity Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing Storage (non-operating): 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Shock The CRS-HSR-4 shall be capable of continuous full performance after non-operational (power off) exposure to mechanical shock of± 1 Og, 11 msec, half-sine pulse, 3 shocks
per axis each direction (a total of 18 shock pulses) (Lifetime exposure).
Operational: .00004-.01 g2/Hz Non-Operational: .00015-.06 g2/Hz
MIL-STD MIL-HDBK-5400, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-130,
MIL -A-8625F, MIL- STD-7179, MIL-STD-889B
* As newer larger PCIe drives capacities become available to the market we will support larger drives.