Introducing World Class 4U NVMe HSR Storage/Server Appliance
The CRS-HSR-4UR rugged version is deployed in broadcast trucks, ground stations and Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) applications
Deployed on a military surveillance aircraft.
- 4U rugged versions (Rugged tested to full MIL-SPEC)
- 4 front removable canisters for easy swap.
- Supports 6 front removable HDD or SSD 2.5” drive carriers.
- 3 front hot swap power supplies •Interchangeable powers supplies between ground AC or Aircraft DC power supplies.
- Supplies high-density PCIe NVMe flash, up to 480TB RAW * as larger drives are released we will support higher capacities.
- Supports up to 8 million IOPS
- Provides up to 40 GB/second throughput Supports four 100Gb/s EDR InfinIBand, 100Gb/s
- Ethernet interfaces •Supports iSCSI, FC and SRP protocols
- IPMI system management •Supports WD ION Accelerator software
- Dual Haswell motherboard with: Two E5-2680v3 12-core, 2.5GHz Embedded CPUs 1TB DDR4-2133 memory (512GB per CPU), 2 dual port Mellanox InfiniBand cards.
- KEYS: Removable canister, Weight of 90lbs with 480TB, 1 canister 120TB 5.9lbs, Depth of 24” and of course Speed (40GBs)
- MIL-STD: MIL-HDBK-5400, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-130, MIL -A-8625F, MIL- STD-7179, MIL-STD-889B